Fear Not Bloggers

Fear Not Bloggers
No holding bloggers back from what they do best!! KANASAI BLOGGERS!!

2007年8月14日火曜日

Bad news

Last Monday, I received news from my college that they are going to take off the IT subject soon. I was quite shocked. The reason why they wanted to take off IT is because, in our whole IT course there are currently only two IT students. Me and my other friend. I a bit worried about their decision to remove IT. Our head said that if we don't pass or get good results in this semester, we either have to change to Multimedia course because they will remove IT or we could change college....... So.... we are trying our best to get very good results this semester to keep IT alive.

Promo Video for next Malaysian Election

About what Namewee said, Is it true? Do you support Namewee??